Sunday 13 October 2013

Wedding services

I've been lucky to work in the wedding industry for over twelve years and I've worked and met hundreds of wedding service providers nationwide.

Every now and then I will be giving a little bit of a review of these people who provide outstanding services.

This blog entry brings me to Steve Hillman.

Steve is a well known wedding photographer in Barrow and South Cumbria.

Steve is a skilled wedding photographer who works exclusively as a full time wedding photographer.

Every time I talk to Steve its clear he is passionate about his skill, art and craft.

When I work with Steve he is always on the ball ensuring he never misses a moment. His photography style is very natural which means his customers photos are timeless.

I have friends who have previously booked Steve for their wedding photos and everybody mentions how great he is to work with.

I think it's fair to say, if your getting married in 2014 you'd be lucky to get Steve as he is pretty solidly booked up. Steve is in high demand and rightly so.

Here are some useful links regarding Steve's work : -

His portfolio is extensive and you can check out his blog which is regularly updated at :

http://www.stevehillmanphotography.blogspot.co.uk

And his website is : -

www.shphotographer.co.uk

Trivia : Steve has a blog called Abbey Watch - this is a very interesting blog which I follow. I never fail to check this out when steve updates it :

http://abbeywatch.blogspot.com

More Trivia : Steve also has an appreciation Facebook page created by his clients - check this out by typing 'Steve Hillman Appreciation Society' in your Facebook search bar.

www.Joel-Dickinson.co.uk

For full details on how to book a magician in Cumbria head over to Joel website at www.joel-dickinson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment