Saturday 23 November 2013

Joel's update

It's a delayed update but here it is.

Halloween was absolutely fantastic at Muncaster Castle. Muncaster Castle hosted a fantastic Halloween and it gets bigger and better every year. Staff really pushed the boundaries every year.

Gary Bridgens and Carlisle University drama students hosted a world class haunted castle tour. Using theatre, showmanship, music and surprise they really pulled an amazing show together.

The night was topped of with a bang. Dieter from Tinderbox Fireworks (Cumbria) set the skies on fire with a truly astonishing firework display - lets hope for more in 2014!

Since Halloween I've been performing constantly and December is going to get crazy.

I have over 30 shows in December.

I'm lucky I've got a week off before then and my little boy is about to start crawling!!

Best wishes all.

Joel.

www.Joel-Dickinson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment